- Simple easy to use interface
- Your data is safe. Transfers are encrypted
- Access from anywhere via Internet and browser.
- No router configuration required.
- No static IP or dynamic proxy required.
- No vulnerabilities from open network ports
- No software or plugins to install
- No DVR video recorder required.
- Data safe from theft, equipment damage or power-out
- Copes with low bandwidth environments
- Cheaper than powering a recorder. (Currently FREE!)
- Entry door monitor
- Visitor alerts
- Intrusion detection
- Baby monitor
- Elderly relative monitor
- Pet monitor
- Equipment monitor
- Wildlife observation
- Whatever you want to watch!
Setup and Settings
- Your data is safe and secure.
- HTTPS secure connection ensures that Browser communication is trusted and encrypted
- FTPS supported to encrypt image transfer to the server
- No vulnerabilities to your network from open ports
- No third party software or plugins to install
- Data preserved in the event of camera theft, damage or power disconnection
- Read more at IP Camera Security Blog
The Login page features two demonstration modes.
The first is a simulation generated from pre-recorded events. New events are triggered every three minutes to demonstrate how the notification alerts work and that the display is updated in real time.
The second demo mode is from a live camera pointing at a bird feeding table. Every time a bird comes to feed, it triggers the motion detector which causes a group of images to upload to the server and display in real time.